Guide to using the hoover
Carpets can get grubby in no time so it's worth having a hoover round every now and again.
Tips and advice:
- Make sure you unravel all of the power cable before using the vacuum cleaner
- Use a plug socket that is near to the area you want to clean, make sure no one will trip over the wire
- Turn on the plug socket, then the on/off switch on the vacuum cleaner. When you are finished turn the vacuum cleaner off first, then the plug socket.
- Wind the wire back up and store the vacuum cleaner safely
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to clean up any liquid spills, it will break.
- Read Next
- Get your accommodation sorted for next year How to | be sustainable at uni Getting from The City to Campus Getting from The Village to Campus University Shuttle Bus | The Village to Campus Keep up to date with Res Life Cooking Tips and Kitchen Tricks Facilities on campus Your guide to food and drink on campus Getting support with your studies
- Take a 360 tour of Freemen's Common How To | Use Circuit Laundry Machines Use our Amazon Locker About Your Hall | John Foster Take a tour of The Village Why should I return to halls? How to report a maintenance issue About Your Hall | Beaumont International supermarkets in Leicester How to book accommodation at Leicester