Guide to using the kettle
Tea or coffee anyone?
The basics of all appliances, we're sure you don't need much help with this one...
Tips and advice:
- Pull the lid up and fill the kettle using cold water from the tap. There is often a minimum and maximum water level as a guide
- Once the kettle is back on the base press down the switch
- Once the kettle is boiled, there's no need to turn it off and the water is ready to use
- Read Next
- Get your accommodation sorted for next year How to | be sustainable at uni Getting from The City to Campus Getting from The Village to Campus University Shuttle Bus | The Village to Campus Keep up to date with Res Life Cooking Tips and Kitchen Tricks Facilities on campus Your guide to food and drink on campus Getting support with your studies
- Take a 360 tour of Freemen's Common How To | Use Circuit Laundry Machines Use our Amazon Locker About Your Hall | John Foster Take a tour of The Village Why should I return to halls? How to report a maintenance issue About Your Hall | Beaumont International supermarkets in Leicester How to book accommodation at Leicester