Take a tour of The Village
Can't visit us in person? Take a look around our accommodation in The Village at the University of Leicester!
In this video, Aisha is showing you around:
- The Pavilions, John Foster Hall
- Knighton Court, Beaumont Hall
- Glebe Court, Beaumont Hall
- Lasdun, Stamford Hall
- Southmeade Court, Gilbert Murray Hall
- Bowder Court, Gilbert Murray Hall
- The Village Hub - Social Space
If you want to see even more you can explore our rooms at le.ac.uk/accommodation and contact our accommodation team any time.
Rooms shown are typical of the specified room type in that property group but room sizes and shapes vary and are specified in more detail on the accommodation website.
- Read Next
- Seafood restaurants in Leicester Not budget-friendly restaurants in Leicester A student's guide to restaurants in Leicester International Women’s Day Competition Signature Calm Spray Creation Night Code & Coffee Night 5 simple meals for an amateur cook Moving countries to come to uni Return to accommodation Our house viewing checklist!
- How to report a maintenance issue How To | Use Circuit Laundry Machines Take a 360 tour of Freemen's Common Your guide to food and drink on campus Use our Amazon Locker About Your Hall | John Foster International supermarkets in Leicester About Your Hall | Beaumont Why should I stay in accommodation? Take a tour of The Village