Use our Amazon Locker
Don’t forget, there’s a faster way to collect Amazon parcels for students living in The Village where you won’t need to wait for your items to be processed by reception.
Use our Amazon locker, Papaya!
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can receive or return Amazon parcels. Our Amazon locker is located in The Village Reception on the lower ground floor and is called Papaya.
How to use the Amazon Locker
Firstly, you need to add the Amazon Locker to your Amazon address book
- Go to www.amazon.co.uk/addpapaya
- When prompted, sign in to your Amazon account
- Once you’re signed in, the Amazon Locker will automatically be added to your address book
Select the Locker from your address book at checkout to have parcels delivered to the locker – as you would normally for your home address. Once the parcel is delivered to the locker, enter the pickup code to retrieve your package.
You can even use Amazon Lockers to return your parcel – just select ‘return from this address’ as part of the returns process and drop the parcel off.
- Read Next
- Get your accommodation sorted for next year How to | be sustainable at uni Getting from The City to Campus Getting from The Village to Campus University Shuttle Bus | The Village to Campus Keep up to date with Res Life Cooking Tips and Kitchen Tricks Facilities on campus Your guide to food and drink on campus Getting support with your studies
- Take a 360 tour of Freemen's Common How To | Use Circuit Laundry Machines Use our Amazon Locker About Your Hall | John Foster Take a tour of The Village Why should I return to halls? How to report a maintenance issue About Your Hall | Beaumont International supermarkets in Leicester How to book accommodation at Leicester